Welcome to my blog where I aim to upload snap shots of recent weddings.
You can view my full website at www.rogerbrownphotography.com

Wednesday 22 February 2017

Roger Brown Corporate Photography

Its always a slow couple of months with weddings at the start of the year.  So with the help of the excellent Daniel Crawford at Type and numbers, we have developed a long overdue website which highlights all my editorial and corporate work.  Its great to have the balance between social photography and editorial portraiture.  It keeps everything fresh through diversity and each aspect benefits each very different style of photography.  In the last couple of years I have been really lucky to have worked in some fantastic locations throughout Europe and photographed some of the most interesting people that you could meet.  Hopefully through this website it will bring in many more assignments and I am looking forward to whatever the future brings.

Please take a look at www.rogerbrownimages.com. Any feedback is always appreciated.

Best wishes.  Roger